Cant Open Trigger Toolkit on MAC 10.11.4

I went to do a build today on my Mac and when trying to open tool-kit and its not opening.

I have uninstall and download new and install but no luck.

I have checked and I tried with all the browsers i.e. Chrome, FireFox and Safari but not able to open the toolkit. Is there any configuration setting which I miss?
Please help to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,

Only way I got it to work was to use edge on the mac

Are you seeing any error messages?

If not, can you please run the following in a terminal and post the output:

cd ~/Library/Trigger\ Toolkit
python ./run_trigger_toolkit.py

Hi Antoinevg,

Thanks for your help, using these above commands I am able to open my Trigger Toolkit but now I am trying to run or make a build on IOS and Android, build programs is stuck and not able to make the build.

Below is the line where program is stuck while making the build…

Fetching Forge templates for 598963 into “.template”

Also want to let you know one time I am able to make the build in Simulator but that time i am not able to open my app. If i click on app icon on simulator it open and close immediately. Is there any issue with version?
my Simulator version is 9.3 (SimulatorApp-645.9 CoreSimulator-209.19).

Find the attached screen shot for your reference.

Please help to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks In advance.
Regards,

1. Builds failing to download

If your completed build is failing to download it is likely that there is a problem with your network connectivity to Amazon Web Services. Specifically, speak to your network administration staff and ask them to verify that you have access to Amazon’s S3 servers.

2. Problem opening app on iOS simulator

Apple do not support older versions of their platforms or applications.

Therefore, to ensure a trouble-free development experience for Apple products you need to ensure that you are always running the latest versions of the following:

• Xcode
  • iOS
  • macOS
  • Trigger.IO Forge (v2.8.6 at the time of writing)
  • Any native modules used by your app

If you are still using an older major release of the Forge platform please see the following migration information:

https://trigger.io/docs/current/api/migration_guide_27_to_28.html

Hi Antoinevg,

Thanks for your response.

Please find the attached screen shot which I get error when I trying to make a build.

Please check and let me know if I have to do anything else.

Question: is there any new release for IOS 13.4 version?

Check your local_config.json file and make sure that the devicesdk setting matches the version(s) of iOS supported by the version(s) of Xcode you have installed on your machine.

For the latest version of Xcode that would mean setting devicesdk to iOS 13.4 - however if you’re still on Mojave and haven’t upgraded to Catalina you’ll be on Xcode 11.3.1 which only supports iOS 13.3.

I also don’t think the iPhone-5s simulator you’re trying to use will support iOS 13.x - so maybe also try setting the devicetypeid field to something like com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDeviceType.iPhone-11.

For example, my personal workstation is on Catalina and I have the latest version of Xcode installed so my own local_config.json file looks like this:

{
    "ios": {       
        "device": "simulator",
        "devicesdk": "iOS 13.4",
        "devicetypeid": "com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDeviceType.iPhone-11"
    },

Hello Antoinevg,
We are using XCode Version 11.3.1 and latest version Trigger IO ie v2.8.6. We are trying to create adhoc build using trigger toolkit. Build was successfully created but after downloading on a device , App icon was grayed out and application was not opening.

To crosscheck we created adhoc build for native test project using the same certificate and same provisioning profile and it is working fine. Please suggest a workaround for this .

Any feedback on above issue? Please let us know the as soon as possible, As we need to deploy a new version on respective app store with some major bug fixes.

Our customer facing some issue with device iPhone XS and iPhone 11 with IOS 13.4 version, new release, App is not able to open just show the blank screen, this is known issue?

Please reply as soon as possible with above questions and issues, we are losing our customer due to these issues.

Thanks in Advance.

We don’t have any issues with adhoc signing on our side. It is something we have helped you with before on multiple occasions. Please refer to your notes from those interactions in order to debug the problem.

The blank screen behavior you are seeing is not a known platform problem on our side. If you are able to provide a minimal example application that can reliably reproduce the issue I’ll be happy to take a look.

Otherwise, you can also contact our support email if you require one-on-one assistance and wish to purchase a dedicated support contract.