Both Android “Q” and iOS 13 are now in beta and we’ve begun the process of updating the Forge Platform to support the releases.
We’re trying something different this year and will be making early access releases available right at the start of development.
Be warned though, this means things are likely to break more often than not!
v2.8 release will be in Q4 2019, probably shortly after Apple releases the iOS 13 GM to the public.
Until then you’ll be able to find the release notes for the latest Alpha/Beta versions of Forge v2.8 here:
We’ve also started working on the migration guide which you can find here:
When reporting issues, please include:
- Your application’s
- Your host operating system. (e.g. macOS, Windows)
- Details of the hardware you are testing on. (e.g. iPhone XR, Pixel 3)
- Which version of Android/iOS you are testing on (e.g. Android “Pie”, iOS 12)
- Any log output leading up to your issue. (e.g. output from the
forgecommand, the contents of
forge-error.logand/or any relevant output from
- Any sample code we can use to replicate the error.