It looks like Apple pushed iOS 14 straight to production last night without giving us the customary 1-2 weeks with a GM release first.
It’s a bit earlier than I wanted but now I might as well officially announce the Forge v2.9 Beta today.
You can find the release notes for the latest Beta versions of Forge v2.9 here:
I’ve also started working on the migration guide which you can find here:
Known issues with the release can be found here:
When reporting issues, please include:
- Your application’s
- Your host operating system. (e.g. macOS, Windows)
- Details of the hardware you are testing on. (e.g. iPhone XR, Pixel 3)
- Which version of Android/iOS you are testing on (e.g. Android “Pie”, iOS 12)
- Any log output leading up to your issue. (e.g. output from the
forgecommand, the contents of
forge-error.logand/or any relevant output from
- Any sample code we can use to replicate the error.