Ok, so this is an odd one but with 2.9.1 ( guessing 2.9 as well), everything up to date my ajax request seem to be timing out.
What is odd, is that when I have wifi on everything loads up as expected but when on-network the request are very slow and frequently timeout.
I tested downgrading the ‘request’ module to two version below the current and that seems to work better but I did still see an issue where the ajax request will just fail, even though everything is up and running just fine ( we connect to a CDN to pull JSON and Images )
My mobile network is working fine as I have done speed tests etc.
So the question is, is there something I need to update to make this work reliably?
Basically, when a user enters in an ID it checks the code, if valid pulls the resources based off the CDN, right now it does make a number of XHR request, tryed putting everything in callbacks to see if maybe a max requests was getting hit (never had this issue before) but I’m still seeing odd behaviour when on a mobile network.
As an example, I have a link that will grab a survey, this makes a small ajax call to pull the survey details, when I click on the link it will sometimes just fail, no error response from the server just a ‘Timeout’ of the request however the CDN is returning things just fine…
I have also added the CDN to the allowed URLs just to test but it seems very unreliable right now.