Xcode Build Error

Hello,

We are getting a strange error when trying to our application via trigger toolkit
Whether we try to run the app on simulator or device, it gives the same error
Whether we keep the profiles in Trigger >> Tools or don’t keep anything in the profile.

Can you please look in to attached error ?

The error is indicating the Team ID is not our team as shown below so not sure from where is it taking.

Build system information
error: No signing certificate “iOS Development” found: No “iOS Development” signing certificate matching team ID “HLUFY5JD2L” with a private key was found. (in target ‘ForgeInspector’)

** BUILD FAILED **

[ INFO] 2020-06-26 13:04:21,000 – cleaning up source directories
[ ERROR] 2020-06-26 13:04:21,001 – Xcode error

build-error.txt (3.0 KB)

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

From what we can gather, in the last 24-hours, Apple made major changes to how Xcode authenticates itself against their account servers for builds started from a non-desktop session.

All iOS build servers are functional again and we have a workaround in place while we continue to investigate.

All the best,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for your quick reply however we are still facing the same issue.

In fact, we revoke our old certificate and provisioning profile. We created a new certificate and provisioning profile.

I have set the app to run on simulator where there is no iOS development or distribution certificate required howerver we are getting the following error.

error: No signing certificate “iOS Development” found: No “iOS Development” signing certificate matching team ID “HLUFY5JD2L” with a private key was found. (in target ‘ForgeInspector’)\

I have also attached the complete log for your quick review.
Can you please look in to it?

Thanks,
xcode_build_error.txt (21.2 KB)

Ah okay, the reason you are still seeing an issue is because you are targeting v2.7.x of the platform but we’re only able to workaround Apple’s latest issues on v2.8.x or later.

You’ll need to migrate your app to the latest version of the Forge runtime: v2.8.6

https://trigger.io/docs/current/api/migration_guide_27_to_28.html

Thanks Antoinevg,

We are checking to upgrade the app to 2.8.x now.